Restaurant 22 At Home
As we are now in Lockdown 3.0, we might not be able to welcome you into the restaurant, but, we are excited to bring our food to you!
Over the next few weeks we will be offering a weekly changing menu (£45pp) that you can enjoy at home. Collection will be on Friday or Saturday between 3pm and 6pm. Please click on the button below to see this week’s menu and select a collection time.
£45.00 per person
How it works
Each box will contain all the elements you need to enjoy a Twenty Two meal at home. Most things will just require reheating but there are a few bits that will need to be cooked – although that is part of the experience! But don’t worry, the box will come with clear reheating and cooking instructions.
At this stage, due to us having a very limited team, we can’t adjust the menu for dietary requirements or allergies but if you have any questions or would like to the see the allergens for the current menu then please contact email@example.com.
The boxes will be available for collection from the restaurant on Fridays and Saturdays at allocated time slots between 3pm and 6pm. The boxes are designed to be prepared and eaten on the day of collection and should be refrigerated as soon as possible. If you are shielding or unable to travel but live in Cambridge and the surrounding area, please get in touch and we will see if we can assist.
- When collecting, please bear the following in mind:
- Please come at your allocated time slot. If you are running late on the day then just give us a call.
- If you are coming by car and are able to park in the street parking towards the front of the restaurant, or on the opposite side of the road (e.g. in front of the old Staples/Evans Cycles), then please do so and give us a call (01223 351880) with your name and vehicle description. We will then bring your box to you.
- Otherwise, please come to the front of the restaurant and collect your box from the front door. There will be a one way system set up on the decking if needed.
- Please wear a face covering (unless of course you are medically exempt).
We love offering a wine flight at the restaurant which complements and enhances our tasting menu. Although we aren’t currently able to do that, our sommelier Alfie Scott has worked with our local supplier James Thorne of Thorne Wines to come up with a package of wines to be enjoyed alongside this week’s menu. James is offering free delivery to post codes CB1, CB2, CB3, CB4, CB5, CB21, CB22 and CB23 if you use the code ‘Restaurant22’ at the checkout. For more information and to order then take a look here.